Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,204 (€2,100) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)