Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,355 (€2,385) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)