Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,157 (元13,997) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)