Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,639 (₩2,497,283) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)