Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 246% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,008 (₩2,887,347) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)