Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 234% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,764 (₩3,086,741) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)