Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06336 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 221% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,272 (₩2,987,308) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (38 minutes ago)