Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,617 (33,063 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)