Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.986 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,668 (32,567 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)