Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,492 (46,335 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)