Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,414 (元13,099) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)