Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,327 (元10,821) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)