Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,093 (₨119,143) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)