Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,816 (62,527 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)