Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,692 (Mex$ 23,311) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)