Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,809 (R$ 5,276) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)