Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 966 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,130 (R$ 5,381) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)