Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,865 (R$ 5,526) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 3 hours ago)