Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.213 INR / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,264 (12,652 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)