Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,484 (€1,571) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)