Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,970 (€1,686) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)