Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,377 (COL$4,063,769) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)