Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 959 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02352 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,839 (COL$4,159,960) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)