Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,431 (COL$5,819,087) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)