Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.351 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,907 (GH₵4,941) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)