Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,573 (R$ 5,570) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)