Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,839 (R$ 5,436) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (26 minutes ago)