Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,170 (R$ 4,931) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (35 minutes ago)