Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.123 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,078 (R$ 5,547) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)