Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,964 (R$ 4,711) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)