Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,152 (S/. 4,551) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)