Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨22,362 (Bs 39,123,194) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)