Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 267% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,885 (Bs 656,911,079) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)