Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 386% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,608 (Bs 39,483) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)