Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 419% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨389,440 (Bs 58,156) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)