Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.432 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 394% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨266,937 (Bs 41,498) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)