Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 421% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨406,949 (Bs 61,025) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)