Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.270 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,859 (S/. 3,613) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)