Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,449 (Php80,185) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)