Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,675 (Php87,067) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)