Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,126 (Php77,021) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)