Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,873 (€2,313) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)