Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,371 (€1,433) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)