Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,316 (€2,428) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)