Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.409 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,266 (Mex$ 28,529) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)