Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,978 (Mex$ 26,872) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)