Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23194 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,636 (511,484 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)