Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30569 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,733 (306,631 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)