Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39409 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,669 (268,132 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)