Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40556 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,878 (413,946 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)