Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27029 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,919 (306,776 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)