Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,877 (₨ 158,816) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)