Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,400 (₩2,583,775) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)