Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,008 (₩3,686,811) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)