Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,431 (₩2,963,398) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (about 1 hour ago)