Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 946 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06123 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 186% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,122 (₩2,337,406) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)