Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,726 (₩2,292,784) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)