Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,408 (6,433TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)