Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.272 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,167 (3,180 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (16 minutes ago)