Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.718 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,735 (﷼ 4,669) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (41 minutes ago)