Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.174 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,068 (﷼ 4,080) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)