Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.811 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,513 (﷼ 6,542) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)