Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,891 ($1,952) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)