Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,079 ($1,347) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)