Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,612 ($2,081) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)