Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,959 (₩1,581,723) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 2 hours ago)