Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06100 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,328 (₩2,431,669) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)