Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,967 (COL$3,668,758) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)