Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02295 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,295 (COL$5,285,206) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)