Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,175 (﷼ 34,967,830) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)