Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,857 (﷼ 34,409,063) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)