Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,266 prices entered by 426 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)