Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02327 INR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,276 prices entered by 502 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,503 (COL$4,017,421) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)