Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.104 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 245% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,863 (kr 31,941) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)