Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.563 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 286% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,791 (kr 29,061) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (29 minutes ago)