Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.135 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 303% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,417 (kr 27,219) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)