Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.370 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 294% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,765 (kr 25,897) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)