Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.701 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨34,401 (1,393 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)