Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,171 (101,247 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)