Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,876 (83,523 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)