Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 844 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,403 (83,728 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)