Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,831 (67,869 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)