Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,419 (RM4,085) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)