Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.316 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,544 (RM5,912) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (33 minutes ago)