Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.983 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,599 (RM4,098) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)