Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,806 (RM3,791) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)