Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨74,080 (30,125₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)