Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.559 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,002 (1,757KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)