Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.202 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,651 (2,894KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)