Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,129 (5,518 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)