Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,512 (5,052 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)