Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.376 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,442 (6,988 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)