Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.265 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,060 (7,074 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)