Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.373 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,937 (4,126 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)