Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨66,330 in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)