Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21936 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,604 (750,391 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)