Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,727 (Rp 16,148,570) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)