Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,521 (Rp 22,381,630) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (23 minutes ago)