Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,642 (Rp 23,689,016) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)