Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.937 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,203 (3,400 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)