Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,724 (2,725 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)