Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,775 (3,348 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)