Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,437 (R$ 5,313) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)