Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 776 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,995 (R$ 8,148) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)