Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23502 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,068 (425,776 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)