Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23630 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,317 (449,930 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)